Fitment Solutions is proud to announce that we are now approved dealer of Fortune Auto Products in Australia!
Fortune Auto have some fantastic products of top notch quality at affordable pricing.
Their product range: Coilovers, lug nuts, gear knobs, Evo Manifolds & strut bracing
The main focus is on their Coilover range. Its hard these days to find a good coilover at a reasonable price and also have full product support and service to back it up!
Fortune Auto valve and assemble their coilovers in House in the USA. Custom valving is done to suit your car and your needs, whether it be for comfort, sport, or race applications. All shocks are dyno tested before being sent to you, they also provide you with the Dyno graph sheet!
Why buy Fortune Auto Coilovers?
– Fortune Auto Coilovers are the best coilover you can buy in its price range.
– Fortune Auto valve and assemble their coilovers at their factory in the USA.
– Fortune Auto are suspension specialists, this is their full time job! The coilovers are not generic mass produced; they are made to customer’s orders and their needs.
– Custom valving is done to suit your car and your needs, whether it is for comfort, sport, or race applications.
– All shocks are dyno tested before being sent to you, they also provide you with the Dyno graph sheet!
– All Fortune coilovers are rebuildable back at their USA facility
– They use a specially designed Digressive 50mm shock pistons (case diameter 57mm!), all other coilovers on the market use 44mm pistons! with 50mm cases.
– Comparable performance to KW, JIC etc.